This year Brian was out of town for our anniversary -- although i was sad he was gone i wasn't too terribly hear broken since it was on a Wednesday and I have an amazing California trip planned for us this month in celebration. To me this was a GREAT way to celebrate 4 years to total perfect-ness. Ha.
Brian as usual has to 1 up me and had a special delivery made.... and Upgrade if you will...
Boy oh boy was i floored by this beauty!! I love the vintage classic feel to it with the modern white gold and holy cow does this baby sparkle!!! I must say he is one special man and i'm very lucky to be saddled with him till death do us part. I don't know what i would do without him.
Along with the ring -- which is totally OFF THE WALL AMAZING -- i also was delivered flowers and an iPhone 4s. I must say, i was quite spoiled this year. How do i even top that or come close?? The man baffles me..



No comments:
Post a Comment